Welcome to St. Margaret’s Parish Lochgilphead
The parish which is part of Argyll and the Isles Diocese serves the Roman Catholic community of Lochgilphead and Inveraray on the mainland of Scotland as well as the Isles of Jura and Colonsay.
St. Margaret at 10:00am
All Saints at 12:30pm
Normally St. Margaret's at 10:30am
but please check by clicking here.
Weekday services are subject to change at short notice.
FR. DAVID CONNOR
Parish Priest of St. Margaret's Lochgilphead,
and All Saints Inveraray
Are you thinking about becoming a priest?
RC Diocese of Argyll and the Isles, Charity Registration
"The learned man said to the almond tree: Speak to me of God. And the almond tree blossomed".
NEWS FROM THE PARISH
Sunday 25 June 2017
- Thursday is a Holy Day of Obligation and is the Feast of St. Peter and St. Paul. We are delighted to have Bishop Brian celebrating that Mass with us on this feast. Note that there will be only one Mass that day, which will be at 6.00pm. Please make a special effort to come along, and give the Bishop a warm St. Margaret's welcome.
- Zam-Scot-Ed, Many thanks to all who gave of their time and talent to yesterday's Coffee Morning, it was very much appreciated.
- Thanks to all who gave so generously to Day for Life, our total was £239.50. Many thanks indeed.
- We welcome young Christopher Williams into the Parish family of St. Margaret's yesterday. To all his family and friends we wish him health and happiness, in his journey of faith for the future.
- Many congratulations to Andrea and Arianne, who were married yesterday in St. Margaret's. We wish them a long and happy life together.
- Our prayer group will meet as usual on Wednesday at 7pm in St. Margaret's.