Welcome to St. Margaret’s Parish Lochgilphead
The parish which is part of Argyll and the Isles Diocese serves the Roman Catholic community of Lochgilphead and Inveraray on the mainland of Scotland as well as the Isles of Jura and Colonsay.
St. Margaret at 10:00am
All Saints at 12:30pm
Normally St. Margaret's at 10:30am
but please check by clicking here.
Weekday services are subject to change at short notice.
FR. DAVID CONNOR
Parish Priest of St. Margaret's Lochgilphead,
and All Saints Inveraray
You can help ZamScotEd SCIO, our parish charity, raise money for a new classroom in our school in Zambia, by donating directly to our campaign page -
For more information visit Facebook page here
RC Diocese of Argyll and the Isles, Charity Registration
"Watch how you live.
Your lives may be the only Gospel your sisters and brothers will ever read".
NEWS FROM THE PARISH
Sunday 20 August 2017
- Next Sunday at all Masses there will be a second collection for the Sick and Retired Priests, please be as generous as you can.
- Fr. Donald MacKay R.I.P., It is with great sadness that we inform the Parish of Fr. Donald's death. Fr. Donald died last Sunday very peacefully, surrounded by his family and friends. We pray for the happy repose of his soul, and give thanks to God, for all the joy and comfort he brought to the people that he ministered to in his life.
- The month of August, I will be away on work for the Diocese and a holiday in Ireland three weekends out of the four in August. We welcome back Fr. Sandy and thank him very much for his presence among us.
- Kericho2018. Bishop Brian is seeking expressions of interest from young people of the Diocese to travel to Kenya for 4 weeks in July 2018 to help out in a local school and visit people suffering from HIV. Full information can be obtained from the YouTube item he has posted entitled Kericho2018. Let me know if you are interested.
- Our prayer group will meet as usual on Wednesday at 7pm in St. Margaret's.